Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5-6-09

SO. Today was OK. I'm getting my new laptop today! =]
I'm pretty excited!
Yesterday afternoon it started raining.
And me and a few other people went
outside and played football
in the rain...
They had SO MUCH FUN trying to explain the game
to me.. LOL. [not really]

But back to today:
In art class we got our pottery project back to glaze.
So I glazed my bowl. I was told that the orange
dried clear. So I painted my project blue first,
and then to make it all shiny I put the
"Orange that dried clear" on it.
--It didn't dry clear -Now I have an orange bowl. Ehw!
Haha. It's all good though... LOL

As usual: History class was sooo efffin boring.
I have never liked my teacher in that class...
She thinks shes hilarious... And it's just like
SHUT UP!! LOL

Biology sucked.

On the bus home this girl goes
"I love your earings.. I want to lick them"
And I was just like.. "THAT'S GREAT!"
[It was kind of wierd]

Now I'm home.

Song that saved my life today: Missing you By: Tyler Hilton

-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment