Sunday, May 17, 2009

5-17-09

I was so worried! I just forgot my password!
But I finally remembered it! I was so relieved.
So. I don't remember when the last time I wrote was.
Lately I haven't been doing much. I've been taking SOL
testing at school, and I found out Thursday that I
passed my science! Now I don't have to take the exam
at the end of the school year. I just don't have to come to
class which is awesome because now I have a free block
to go somewhere besides school during the day!
I am so excited, Summer will be here before you know it!

Next weekend is my best friends birthday!
So I'm going to go to her party Friday and then Saturday
we are going to the pool with a few people.
We met ten years ago. We moved across the street from
her family. And her and her mom came over to bring
us some milk because my mom went to the hospital.
The first thing we did was play barbies. I love how when
your young it doesn't matter how long you've known each other
you can be best friends without knowing anything about
the other person. When my dad got home to check on us
my dad and her mom were just like whoa, I know you.
Turns out they dated in high school. Which was SO WEIRD!
HA HA.

It's hilarious how those things happen.
Then not funny at all... Kind of ... Disgusting. LOL

A few weeks ago she found her moms high school year book
and found my dad's signature. I'm hoping what he wrote was
an inside joke or something, because if it's not then he was weird.
HA HA.

Today has been a pretty good weekend. I didn't really do anything.
Cause I was soposed to go to a friends but she got grounded.
I've been in my room all weekend because my mom,brother,and
sister are all sick. So i'm hanging out in my room until they get
better... Don't get me wrong I have been helping them out.
But I can't get sick, I have Tests all this upcoming week.
Then the week after that I have exams... I can't miss another
day of school until summer which sucks!


Check out my Twitter!
www.twitter.com/raraboiteau

No comments:

Post a Comment